- Infused with a sense of making, curiosity & play
- Committed to weekly creative practice (finally!)
- Connected to your maker self
- Lost in the very best ways...
- Supported by like-minded Creatives
- Expanded through Art therapy deep-dive experiences
Simply put, imagine finally plugging into to your creative practice and in doing so, living more fully.
An Artful Life Is
A Life Worth Living.
Join an online art group designed to dissolve your creative dry spell and reconnect you to making.
Draw, paint, write, knit, sew, sculpt, clay, daydream or sketch your heart out.
Give your mind the time & space it needs to craft new ideas & work.
Plenty of opportunities to share your work for feedback (if desired).
This Art Therapist led group provides opportunity for as little or as much prompting for reflection as you desire.
Scheduling & showing up to this collective experience fosters commitment to the creative practice.
You Will Get:
WEEKLY CREATIVE TIME
Live weekly time to make/co-work alongside other Creatives in an online community. Work from your kitchen table or studio!
ART THERAPY WORKSHOPS
A live monthly Art Therapy workshop held on Saturdays by a veteran Creative Psychotherapist.
ART THERAPY WORKBOOKS
Library of art therapy workbooks. Use them anytime to deepen personal growth & insights (if desired).
Carefully chosen, thought-provoking books related to creativity, art-making, or the lives of Creatives explored in bi-monthly bookclub.
Monthly online meetings exploring your work for feedback if desired & discussing all things creativity, beauty, mess & more...
A private FB group to share your work for feedback. All Creatives welcome no matter your craft or location.
MAKE Members Say...
This group is the closest I've felt to my long-ago college art studio days. The creative group energy translates well online!
FINALLY I'm making regularly again. Have struggled for years to commit to my practice & this group has absolutely been the motivation I needed.
Making every week and having a reason to show-up consistently has been huge for my creative commitment. :)
It’s Time To Say Yes To Your Creative Practice.
With a come-as-you-are group mentality & a common understanding that making needs to happen, even if squeezed into the cracks - this group is a safe place to settle in, breathe deep & nurture that part of you seeking beauty & craft.enroll now
How It Works
Sign Up For A Monthly Plan
Once you’ve signed up, I’ll send you details on how to access the Make online hub, creative making sessions and workshops, and more.
Bring Yourself & Your Art Supplies. That’s It.
Our weekly online studio time is held every Tuesday & Wednesday 4-7:30PM PST / 7-10:30pm EST. Just join when you're able to, for the length of time that works for you! Most members attend once per week for 1.5-2 hours, some attend just twice per month, and others more frequently depending on their schedule. There is also our live monthly Art Therapy Workshop, Group Discussions, & Book Club; take what works for you & leave the rest!
Finally Feel Relieved & Renewed!
Now that you have consistent creativity built into your life, it’s time to get out of your rut and reconnect with your maker self.
MAKE Is Right For You If...
- Having weekly creative time is desired but it's difficult to show-up consistently.
- You can free up your Tuesday or Wednesday evening for 1.5-2 hours (even if it takes negotiating, finagling, or sneaking the time).
- You want a place to be quiet & just make alongside the collective energy of others.
- You want to creatively explore who you are through the lens of Art Therapy.
- And finally, if you can already picture, down in your guts & bones, the version of you working creatively, headphones in, mind & hands alight with creative energy.
Let's face it, none of us really need more fancy art stuff to 'prep' for our next project... WE SIMPLY NEED TIME TO MAKE & THE COMMITMENT TO STICK WITH IT.